Monday, February 6, 2012

Lets make some Caffenol

I threw a [small] shopping list together tonight to get the Caffenol developer portion of my project going this week, hopefully. I have already purchased the instant coffee. Now all I need are pure vitamin C crystals and washing soda. I'd also like to pick up a small kitchen scale so that I can measure everything out according to the instructions I've been reading online. I plan on hitting Tru-Value and probably GNC with Charlie tomorrow to gather these last few things up. Then it's time to head for my old photo supply boxes and dig out my developing tank, film reels, and various other supplies.

I'm going to throw some b/w film into an old rangefinder I was gifted by a great Aunt some years ago to shoot this week. I'm excited to finally use this camera, though I have to admit using a Leica is a bit intimidating.

No comments:

Post a Comment