Monday, January 30, 2012

Project Tweaks, already?

Hello all,
Looks like my senior project is already undergoing a facelift, of sorts. I had initially planned to build a small "easy" pinhole camera to do some developer tests and get my feet back under me. I'm having a heck of a time finding a 4x5 film holder for a decent price locally. I could order something on eBay but I'd rather not have to wait for it to be shipped. So... I'm going to skip the pinhole camera step and just shoot some test rolls of film to try out the Caffenol developer. I also need to get my butt in gear on scraping together the materials to actually start building the "real" camera. This self motivation thing can be a real pain, huh? As soon as I get the test rolls shot I'll post some results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment