Monday, January 23, 2012

Topic Statement Posted

I'm feeling way beyond productive this week. I hammered out and posted my Topic Statement today on our online bulletin board system. It feels great to get our first "assignment" of the semester finished a few days early. I also compiled a list of materials to build the large format pinhole trial camera, and then promptly forgot to bring home said materials from work this evening :( Guess there's always tomorrow, right?

I am now on the hunt for a used 4x5 film holder to attach to the back of the pinhole camera. I'm planning on loading it up with photo paper to create paper negatives at first. Why waste a bunch of not inexpensive film when I can produce satisfactory results with coated paper I already have a bunch of in the garage? I'm going to give Jeremiah's Photo Corner a ring tomorrow and see if they have any large format accessories in-store right now. Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment