Saturday, January 21, 2012

And so the semester begins!

Hello all!
I'm really looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this, my senior project in the Hutchins Program at Sonoma State University. My hope is to build a large format view style camera. With said camera I will then take a bunch of nifty pictures, develop the film in instant coffee, produce some photographic images in the same coffee soup, and present everything in 4 months time. I have an awful lot to do, so I guess it's time to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on your blog!!! Very cool! When i went to hs the photo classes always made their own camera's. I always thought that was so interesting!! Good luck in your endeavor!!! If you want I can ask some of my classmates what/or how they did it. . .but it looks like you already have a lot of ideas already! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete