Saturday, February 11, 2012

Expanded topic statement, working title, and timeline complete

Well, I finished up my expanded topic statement/more complete explanation of what all I'm hoping to achieve with my project. I also came up with a working title for the entire project: Doing my part to protect the environment, one roll of film at a time. A little long, I know, but I think it accurately sums up what I hope to accomplish with my Caffenol experimentation. I didn't include anything about building my camera in the title because, even though it's an important component of the project, my ultimate goal is to create images in a more environmentally friendly way through the Caffenol developer.

I have also created a timeline of events for the next 3 months. After plugging everything into iCal on our iMac I was able to see the big picture and boy do I have a lot of work to do! It feels great to get some of this more formal assignment stuff out of the way now so that I can really dig in to the developing and building. Here's looking forward to a much more productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment